- 20% More Insulation than any other Contractors
- Guaranteed Competitive Price
- FREE Telephone Consultation
- Manufacturer Qualified Contractor
- Low Environmental Impact, No Tear Off
- Experts in all Spray Foam Applications
- FREE Telephone Consultations
- Manufacturer Qualified Contractors
- We Educate Home Buyers, Sellers, Owners and Real Estate Agents
- Best Financing Options
WE ARE YOUR FLAT ROOF CONTRACTOR CONNECTION!
- Manufacture certified & approved spray foam contractors for all spray foam applications.
- We are a TEAM of foam & flat roof experts and famous as a San Francisco bay area foam roof contractor group who are all licensed, bonded and insured to provide contracting services such as solar, air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, gutters & general contractors. We all work together to make sure you have seamless coordination of scheduling and workmanship on any flat roof project you may have.
- All of our experts are experienced Eichler, Streng & post-modern designed homes.
- Our SPF contractors specialize in residential & commercial roofing. Foam Roof Solutions can offer 2-3 independent estimates for your project who are manufacture certified & approved for your specific project.
restore don't replace. save time, energy & money
Our main goal is to educate families and building owners on how they can participate in a positive environmental impact by restoring any existing flat roof system whether it's commercial or residential. The idea is to STOP tearing off old roofs and sending hazardous materials to the landfill.
Why tear off your old roof when you can completely restore it with closed cell, sprayed polyurethane foam (SPF)? All other conventional roofing systems require tear-off (impacting our landfills) when replaced. They emit gasses in direct sunlight and require replacement every 5-10 years. With proper minimal maintenance, your foam roof will last a lifetime!
As a Bay Area Foam Roof Contractor we want you to know that the cost of restoring your old roof with a spray foam roofing system is comparable to all other typical, conventional options and should be your only option when considering keeping your investment leak free and reducing your carbon footprint.
The insulating qualities of a spray foam roof can lower the temperature in your home or building up to 20 degrees (saving on air conditioning) and creates an insulated barrier, so your heater runs less in the winter.
- No tear off (in most cases) saving time, money and landfill disposal.
- EPA low emission spray during application (not harmful to humans or animals).
- Inert when cured (cure time takes about 2 minutes).
- The top-coat is title 24 approved (reflective - no off gassing), water based and lasts for 15-20 years.
- 10, 15 & 20 year manufacturer full warranties available.
Please contact us if you would like to take part in one of the best possible ways to help the environment by installing a new foam roof or restoring the one you have. (800) 878-1480
Fill out the form for a FREE estimate via email.
or call (800) 878-1480 for a free foam roof quote.