- 20% More Insulation than any other Contractors
- Guaranteed Competitive Price
- FREE Telephone Consultation
- Manufacturer Qualified Contractor
- Low Environmental Impact, No Tear Off
- Experts in all Spray Foam Applications
- FREE Telephone Consultations
- Manufacturer Qualified Contractors
- Educating Home Buyers, Sellers, Owners and Real Estate Agents
- Best Financing Options
WE ARE YOUR FLAT ROOF CONTRACTOR CONNECTION!
- We are a TEAM of foam & flat roof experts and a Bay Area foam roof contractor group who are all licensed, bonded and insured to provide contracting services for solar, air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, gutters & general contractoring. We all work together to make sure you have seamless coordination of scheduling and workmanship on any flat roof project.
- We only work with contractors who are manufacturer certified and approved spray foam contractors.
- All of our experts are experienced Eichler, Streng & post-modern designed homes.
- Our SPF contractors specialize in residential & commercial roofing. Foam Roof Solutions can offer 2-3 independent estimates for your project with manufacture certified contractors who are ideal for your specific project.
Watch manufacturer video on how Foam Roofs are applied
Watch Gus with Foam Roof Solutions explain the process
restore don't replace. save time, energy & money
At Foam Roof Solutions, our main goal is to educate families and building owners on how they can contribute a positive environmental impact by restoring any existing commercial or residential flat roof system. Foam Roof Solutions will work with you to repair your existing flat roof and save you the money and the headache of tearing off and rebuilding your roof and reducing the amount of hazardous landfill waste for the environment.
Why tear off your old roof when you can completely restore it with closed cell, sprayed polyurethane foam (SPF)? All other conventional roofing systems require complete tear-off when replaced, filling our landfills with unnecessary waste. Other roofing systems also emit environmentally harmful gasses in direct sunlight and require replacement every 5-10 years. But with proper minimal maintenance, your SPF roof will last a lifetime!
As the leading Bay Area Foam Roof consulting team we want you to know how the cost of restoring your old roof with a spray foam roofing system is your best option for keeping your investment leak free and reducing your carbon footprint.
The superior insulation of a spray foam roof can lower the temperature in your home or building up to 20 degrees, saving you money on air conditioning and heating.
- In most cases, no tear off of your existing roof is required, saving time, money and landfill disposal.
- Spray foam is rated by the EPA as low emission during application and is not harmful to humans or animals.
- Spray foam roofing is inert when cured, and cure time is only about 2 minutes.
- The top-coat is title 24 approved (reflective and has no off-gassing), water based and lasts for 15-20 years.
- 10, 15 & 20 year manufacturer full warranties available.
Please contact us if you would like to take part in one of the best possible ways to help the environment by installing a new foam roof or restoring the one you have by calling (800) 878-1480 toda!
Fill out the form for a FREE estimate via email.
or call (800) 878-1480 for a free foam roof quote.